Saturday, August 18, 2012

.why.me.

.why.me.

why is it always me,
that goes to bed crying.

and right before i go to sleep,
it think about dying.

should i kill myslf with a knife?
slit my wrist once or twice?

No.
something that is painless.

take a whole bottle of sleeping pills..
and feel them going through my chest?

Yes...thats the answer.

i'm getting drowsy now 
and i feel sleep coming on.

i'm wondering how everyone 
will feel now that i'm gone.

don't you all realize..
that it's all your fault?

i could have been a happy teenager,
but instead you pissed me off.

it's over now 
and i wont be back for more.

i know that by this time,
mom's probably walking through
the front door.

she finds me lying on the floor.

right next to that empty pill bottle
i stole from the store.

but there's more to this story
that i'd rather not talk about.

i wish that when i snuck out that night
they'd have just kicked me out.

so it's over now,
and i'm saying goodbye.

just remember that it's all your fault,
that i had to die. 

©Butteryevil 2003

No comments: