Monday, August 20, 2012

.my.valentine.card.


.my.valentine.card.

i made this valentine..
at a time when i hadn't one.

that day was a saddened one..
and i thought my love life was done.

but now that i have someone
that i can call my very own,

i'm overflowing with joy,
and thoughts of you wont leave me alone.

i want to be near you,
whenever i hear your sweet voice.

i believe that every time you speak,
the very angels in heaven rejoice.

i wanted to tell you this,
i needed to get it out.

but as i write and think,
i'm liking you more,
no doubt.

i need you in my life,
and i'm glad that you are around.

you're like my prince charming,
but your golden heart is now 
your crown.

so even though its April,
i'd like to give this to you.

as i pick my heart up off the floor.
and piece it together through you.

i just wanted to tell you,
thank you mi amo,
for just being you.

i hope i have your blessing,
kiss my lips,
because now i'm through. 

©Butteryevil 2003

No comments: