Saturday, August 18, 2012

.another lesson learned.

http://youtu.be/24gjW4Oqj2k 



.another lesson learned.

i haven't written in a while,
my life it stays the same.

i guess there is one small new thing,
a boy who hides his pain.

i've know him for a least four years,
my life he is now a part.

friends, enemies, or lovers,
Drew
will forever be in my heart.

it was a miracle that i found him
this boy i lost some time ago.

i thought about him every day,
but this is something he'll never know.

i'd call him up like..
"how you doin' hun?"
my love for him hidden inside.

but recently his heart was won...
something neither of us could no longer hide.

i'm at a crucial point in my life..
a room without any doors.

i'd love to be a "free girl"
but something inside me,
yearns for more.

i need to express,
all the things that i've gone through.

but it hurts to even think about them, 
let alone explain them to you.

"he'd never understand" i think..
"he's never felt that pain"

all the things that have happened..
have given me such a strain.

what i want him to know..
is that i'm his lady no matter what.

i'd never do what that chick did to him..
no ifs, ands, or buts.

it's crazy because..
i never saw myself being with you.
sure..we were always friends..
but i'd never seen a romantic point of view. 

i really hope this lasts..
tired of being hurt and burned.

maybe i can truly trust him with my heart..

but if not..
i guess this is just..
another lesson learned. 

© Butteryevil 2003 

No comments: