Friday, August 17, 2012

.Amber.


‎.Amber.

Something wonderful has happened,
a new joy came into my life,
My best friend came over,
I squeezed her ever so tight.

I've missed her presence for a year almost.
Now that she's back, 
I'm afraid I can't cope.

She looks so different,
Lord knows that's the truth.
Black hair, tight clothes,
bigger butt and boobs.

That's not the girl I used to know. 
She pulled up in a car!
She's been driving by a year alone.

I'm so overwhelmed,
I don't know what to say.

She makes things better.
Her presence scares the feeling away.

She fills my awkward silence
with a gentle hug.

She holds on very tightly.
I can feel her love.

We spent 10 tender moments.
Talking with each other.

Then she's ripped away again,
needed home by her mother.

One thing is fairly odd.
We have the exact same job.

Same company, same clothing.
Same cheesy line "Thanks for calling Papa John's"

It's because we are sisters.
I know her inside and out.

Our reunion is so beautiful.
I can't stand to let her out.

But I know this it the first 
of many wonderful times.
We will spend together.
Her heart is practically mine

I love you Amber Starr.
You know that this is true.

And I just wanted to say welcome back,
Thanks, and I love you!

-to starr

© Butteryevil 2003

No comments: