Friday, August 24, 2012

.in between.


.in between.

oooOo damn you mean,
when you get in between..

when i say in between..
what do i mean?

when you comin 'off the dome,
ain't no stone left unthrown.

there's so many things
one could mean..

when you talking..
of in between.

could mean the place,
between my ears,

which spins,
as your tongue shifts gears.

could mean the place between my cheeks..
where chocolate covered strawberries..
and lips  meet.

could mean the place between two breasts,
where soft,tender,touches do caress.

could mean a whole lot lower,
but we'd like Layne to keep composure.

but the place you should invest,
is the place i love best.

when you whisper in my ear,
it's the voice that quivers near..

you really want to rock my world?
get my brain to unfurl.

oOooowweeee..
 that's what she means...

she smiles and whispers..
yep! cum get in between!

©Butteryevil2012