Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Things That Made You You
~A Freestyle For Nana~

Wise words spoken at a time of overwhelmign emotions.

I sit on the beach with my toes in the sand,

Gazing out into the rolling waves.

I see your smiling face in teh sky's horizon.

Peace and serenity be unto you.

I smile because I see you safely made it to your Father's waiting embrace.

The things that made you who you were will never leave our hearts.

We will forever cherish the wonderful memories
you gave each and every one of us.

When we think of the things that made you you,

We smile with tears in our eyes. 

We cry but we are not mourning a loss.

We are honoring a person who earned her key to enter into 

heaven's gates.

A well deserved home going CELEBRATION.

So I won't b saying goodbye to you grandmother but what you always said to me...I'll see you later. 

So Long Friend.

I love you Nana.

S.Peterson

No comments: