Tuesday, August 14, 2012

.insecurities.

Current mood: thoughtful

.insecurites.

your insecurities are overwhelming me..
you're overwhelming me with your insecurities..

its like you're crying out to me
with your negativity..

if only you were as free...
with some positivity.

make some changes; stop complainin'
stop complainin'; make some changes.

be the change you want to see..
see the change you want to be.

the world is your instrument,
play it like a drum.

the more energy you give it,
the more your song is sung.

your life is your canvas,
paint it as you see fit.

you don't want to meet your end
like "man I didn't become shyt"

stop complainin'; make some changes
make some changes, stop complain'

if only you were as free...
with some positivity.

it's like you're crying out to me
with your negativity..

you're overwhelming me with your insecurities...
your insecurities, unleashed will set you free.

No comments: