Saturday, August 18, 2012

.Because We Are Human Too.


.Because We Are Human Too.

Do you find it humorous, 
to laugh, to point, or stare?

When you ignore us,
do you feel better?

You know,
we know,
you saw us standing there.

Are you afrida to love or
just to shake my hand?

Do you see the pain created,
when your eyes view me so bland?

I just wanted you to know,
the reason we seem so blue..

I am hurting,
we are hurting..
that is because,
 we are human too. 

Just because I love her,
I am hated daily.

She loves me too you know,
Don't look at us so crazily.

The love I feel for her,
is the same as what you feel for him.

She means the world to me,
Our love stronger then a dam.

If we tend to be offensive,
Forgive us, it's not meant.

We've been hurt too many times,
too many nights crying spent.

Just wanted you to feel,
to know that,
yes, its true.

Just like every one of them,
we are human too. 

©Butteryevil 2004

No comments: