Saturday, August 18, 2012

.sense.less.

.sense.less.

i often think about which sense i'd miss..
if i was forced to choose.

sight, sound, feel, taste, or smell
none of which i'd choose to lose.

i'd miss the beautiful colors 
if my sight was taken from me.

i'd miss hearing the sweet sounds birds make
while hanging out in the trees. 

i'd miss the feel of sweet silky sheets 
as my  body wiggles underneath..

i'd miss the taste of chocolates and icecreams
those are things from heaven's dreams.

i'd miss the smell of fresh roses
and that of baking cookies.

i'm so thankful to my higher power,
for every day they are all given to me.

so be thankful for what you have,
because there are many who have not.

don't waste your time or energy,
be appreciative of what you've got. 

©Butteryevil 2012

No comments: