Saturday, August 18, 2012

.mr.quiet.

.mr.quiet.

why don't you open up to me, Mr. Quiet?
do you think that i won't listen or
what you say may cause a riot?

are you a stranger,
 even to yourself?
so unsure, 
you're afraid to confide in anyone else?

do i make you nervous?
do i rack your brain?
is all of my endless questioning, 
driving you insane?

are you lost deep inside yourself?
wearing your heart upon your sleeve?
where it tends to need a little help..

or 

do you hate the fact 
that i pry, Mr. Quiet?

so much so that you'll stay closed
(basically saying "don't even try it")?

do i even have a chance,
tell me once and for all.

will you open up to me?

i can't see you,
hiding behind your wall.

but i promise i wont be hurtful,
i'll listen when you speak.

i love to learn about you,
i find you quite unique.

so if you give me a chance
i swear to you..
i'll use it.

i'll treasure what you say to me
and i promise,
i won't lose it. 

©Butteryevil 2003


No comments: