Saturday, August 18, 2012

.boy.



boy,
you confuse the hell out of me.
sometimes i really want to be with you.
other times, i just let you be.

i don't know how you feel anymore.
are you listening to your boys..
and just trying to score?

am i making too much of an effort.
to try to make this work..
i get the vibe that you'll leave me..
for the next dime in a short skirt.

do you love me?

do you see "us" 
when you think about the future?
my curiosity is killing me,
i feel like an ignorant useless creature.

i don't know how to express my emotions, 
other then to write.

are you worried about what others will think?
me being black, you being white?

i'd give my world,
to feel your lips against my own.

please you in more ways then one.
make you feel good
make you hurt to moan.

you don't know how much,
i just want you to be here.

i just want you to be close,
caress you and have you near.

but i know this is impossible,
at least for a couple of months.

so don't you go doing nothing crazy,
getting arrested and all your various stunts.

know what i wish more than anything else?
that i'd known you since birth,
more time to ourselves.

if i could just be wrapped 
in your wonderful arms,
i'd feel safe, less lonley and 
shielded from any harm.

this might be just another dumb rhyme to you.
to me, this is my future, my dreams.
i hope i get to spend it with you. 

© Butteryevil 2003


No comments: