Wednesday, December 19, 2012

.making.soul.love.

.making.soul.love.

when he makes love to my soul,
i'm in another stratosphere.

when my eyes roll so far back..
that i'm in a galaxy far away from here.

his member is the rocket sending me there.
so deep to the peak..i'm gasping for air.

"oh my God.."
"Your God? Why you gotta be so stingy?"

i'd be more willing to share him..
but it's the way he bends me..

when he kisses me so deep..
i know i can't retreat..

and when i cum..
the earth moves..

but like a african drum..
he continues his body's grooves.

i explode...cum hard..
my body does shake..

he keeps pounding..
a feeling i can barely take..

my body's spent..
i need a small stent..

but he doesn't quit..
doesn't give a shit..

when you're making soul love..
it's not something you speak of..

it's something that's felt..
when the dealer's cards have been dealt.

make love to my soul..
when he's got full control..

when i'm begging him to stop..
that's when he makes sure to hit the spot.

no energy is left..
after my body's cum has been theft.

i know at the end...
we will soon begin again.

make love to my soul..
let's make our world's unfold.

you're apart of my world..
i love being your girl..

fucking me til i cum..
this love will never be done.

making slow soul love..
something i'll never be sick of.

©Butteryevil2012

No comments: