Saturday, December 22, 2012

.holiday.treat.

.holiday.treat.



put the kids to bed,
the milk and cookies have been set..
nice or naughty.
it's about time to get it wet..

For kisses below the belt..
no mistletoe required.
let your imagination work you..
Cum in and get Inspired.

Just to clarify..
Aint no hoe, hoe, hoes.
The way he fucks my mind..
Plenty of oh, oh, ohs..

Juices sweeter than Santa's treats left out on the table.
The way his tongue does circles..
Got my legs shaky and unstable.

Bucking hips into his face..Grabbing fistfuls of dreadlocks..
Legs wrapped around his head..
tongue and clit at a deadlock.

Arching my back,
I wiggle side to side.
Having forgotten to buckle my seatbelt ..
I pull them reigns to stay on the ride.

His candycane stands tall and hard...
Can't wait to return his favor ...
So big and thick when its erect..
Making me yearn for his sweet flavor..

Humming and vibrations ..
Got me bout to climax..
The fast pace he keeps makes me wonder what's he capable of next.

My minds in outerspace
As I'm about to hit my peak..
Im cumming so fucking hard..
This outspoken chick can't even speak.

Toys and gifts are nice..
clothes and books are neat..
But the best gift was him eating my sweet holiday treat.
©Butteryevil2012

No comments: