Sunday, November 11, 2012

.beautiful.simplicity.




.beautiful.simplicity.

You just don't see...
The beauty underneath.

That beautiful simplicity.
Those things hidden I keep.

The colors of the wind..
That gorgeous night sky,

Mixed skin tones intertwined,
That twinkle in his eye.

The simple things we cherish most,
My arms around your neck.

That simple things that makes me proud,
Like when he blesses my eyelids with a peck.

A butterfly who flutters by,
The ocean sound in seashells.

The taste of peanut butter cups,
Or when AOL says "You've Got Mail!"

These beautiful pieces of simplicity..
Remind me of what is important.

To take pride in the life I live,
Stress-free and live in the moment. 

Enjoy these perfect pieces of simplicity,
You never know what day is your last.

Spend time caring for those who you love,
Remember to leave the past in the past.

Don't take life too seriously.
Don't stress yourself too much.

Encourage those around you
Surround yourself with those you trust.

Let your love over flow,
Be accepting of others,

Sometimes you have to..
Listen to the words of your mothers.

Make sure to love until it hurts..
Let that love take over.

Bandage up those old heart wounds,
Move on, don't take cover!

I appreicate life's simple things,
Hand holding is the best.

I plan to get the best that life has to offer.
Have a good time and pass life's tests.

Enjoy those simple moments,
Like blowing bubbles in the air..

Make your life worth living,
Party like you just don't care!

Life can be simple,
Simplicity can be sweet. 

Give life and love all you've got.
Live it up until it's complete. 

©Butteryevil2012

1 comment:

digitalfarewell said...

i like this one alot.

u may not wana talk 2 me but i do enjoy readin ur poems