Saturday, October 6, 2012

.skittles are gross.



.skittles are gross.

taste the rainbow?
i'll say hell no!

i'm not into skittles.
not one bit,.
too sugary..too gooey.
making my mouth..
look like i've been hit.

i'd rather have some m&ms..
or some peanut butter cups..

either of those do me just right..
both of which i can't get enough.

put some skittles in my hand..
i'll put them back in yours.

i'd rather have nothing at all...
or zits that clog my pores. 

skittles are yucky..
i hate them alot..

i can't even eat them..
if i smoke pot. 

screw skittles i say..
i've got something you can taste.

sweet as honey...melts on your tongue..
something you won't surely waste. 

so if skittles are something you like..
good for you, bravo buddy.
just don't offer them to me..
or i'll rob you for your lunch money!

©Butteryevil2012

No comments: