Friday, October 5, 2012

.Enter--net.



‎.Enter--net.

are their Cumplications with your enter--net;
is your Cumputer just unwilling to Cumply,
she winks and bats her eyes..
then utters her reply.

my signal is quite strong..
my connecting cord is fairly thick..
under such circumstances..
this connection should be pretty quick.

apparently these cir-cum-stances just won't do..
i'll have the technician patch us through.
i've overdo-cum-ented the situation..
hopefully they can fix the enter-net station.

maybe some s-cumbag is hacking me.
ac-cummulating my signal strength. 
i'll be cir-cumcising their connection. 
since they are causing me some congestion. 

i'm cir-cumnavigating this enter-net cum-ber..
cir-cumscribing my focus on you. 
i'm going to cir-cumvent this situation.
show you what a woman like me can do.

i've done some prati-cum in tele-cummunications..
this situation stands up to none. 
though it has been quite cum-bersome,
my work here is close to being done. 

i was breifly dis-cumbobulated...
but my head is through spinning now..
only thing that's left to do.. 
is blow Wade a kiss and take a bow.

©Butteryevil2012

No comments: