Tuesday, September 12, 2006

.My.Curves.

.My.Curves.
Current mood: relaxed
Category: Writing and Poetry

My Curves

he,she,they,them
I love my curves.

I love the way it feels
when I caress that place

when my hands rest against my breasts.
feeling the air entering and leaving my chest.

I love my curves.

the dips, the slopes, the hips.
from the knees to the lips.

I love my curves.

can I keep it real?
about how good I can make me feel...
when I undress my curves.

see, you've never been in love,
like I've been in love until you can..
express, unstressed, a longing

for your curves.

makes me smile to turn heads
of the brothas that envision me in their beds.

but trying their best,
any game that they've created,
improved or fixed up

will never come close to these curves.

my curves, my body, my soul, my strength
in, out, up, down

I love the way I look
in my candle light's silouette.

because then, I can see what I love the best.
the chest, the hips, the neck

beautifully outlined.

My curves.

7:19 PM - 3 Comments - 3 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove -
_deleted_


u REALLLY need to quit sayin dat shyt. i dunno who taught u dat.

Posted by _deleted_ on September 13, 2006 - Wednesday at 8:57 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]
**~ LilQu33n ~**


NIGGA ....WHO TAUGHT YO MAMA THAT SHYT ?! LOL SHE NEED TO STOP

Posted by **~ LilQu33n ~** on September 16, 2006 - Saturday at 5:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: