Friday, March 15, 2013

.the.beast.

Daddy drives a big ass truck, and has a thick stick shift.
grabs my ass when i get in, with his hand full,gives me a lift.

when he picked me up from the airport,a step ladder waited in my seat.
i rolled my eyes, i'm not THAT short and with a little hop i was up in the beast.

he expects me to control it..bumpy ride up and down
watching him shift does something, the front seat, i'm about to drown.

Promises of practice in parking lots, when he starts it the seat vibrates.
bouncing down the dirty D's highways, a bit more than this kitty can take.

the engine's roar does makes me horny..
the moistness between thighs a wasting..what a pity.
the precursor to the damage he's gonna do to my kitty.

so with respect fine Sir, I'm sure you can do damage,
but with my hands,mouth, and other holes full, I can barely manage.

No comments: